Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Force is Living with Us

Okay I will readily admit that I am a geek when it comes to things like comic books (In both Marvel and DC world.), Star Trek (Yes, I'm a Trekkie.  Something I discovered as of late.  A result that came from growing up with a father who is a Trekkie himself.), Tolkienite, and even more recently Doctor Who fan, among other things.  

But when Dare-Devil Boy wanted a Padawan (a Jedi in training for those that don't know) haircut from Star Wars I wasn't to keen on it.  (Yes, I'm become a Star Wars nerd too.)  Why would you ask?  Well to be frank I though it was crazy and look even stranger.  It would take any months me stating N-O, NO! to this haircut, before I would finally give in.  

My husband took Dare-Devil Boy to get it cut.  And I will admit he doesn't look as bad as I thought. So now he's sporting around a braid (An extention that was put in.  His hair was never that long.) and a tiny ponytail.  So as for now I have a Padawan in training walking around the house and a few more Star Wars battles taking place to save the us from the Empire.




No comments:

Post a Comment