Friday, January 8, 2010

Bagel Man and his Helper

My husband got a bit inspired tonight. I told him that I found a recipe to make home-made bagels.  He want to try it out for himself.  As he was making it our daughter, being the little cook she is, asked to help.  They didn't come out just as he wanted them.  Actually they came out a bit flat but they were tasty. 

Daddy and his helper making Bagels



Cutting them out




Making the Bellybuttons


Close up the Bellybutton making


Bagels waiting to Rise


Well I would post a picture of how they cam out.  But I forgot to take it.  I might to do it later.  But after it was finished my husband decided that his new goal is to perfect this bagel recipe to something he likes.  He wants it a bit more fluffy and not flat.  So it was a good lesson for him.   But I liked it when it was done.  Just needed some cream cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment