Thursday, January 7, 2010

Starting Something New

Welcome to the first post of my blog. What do I write? I have no idea right now. Also I'm still in that planning stage. So for now this is a "Hi" to everyone.

As why I'm doing this...well it is more for my family and friends so they can see what we are up too. Mostly what the kids are up to. I figured since that most of our family (my husband's family and mine) are far away from us and they don't or never get to see the us. It gives them a way to see the kids and what we are up to.

Much of the stuff that will be posted up here will probably be homeschooling stuff. Just because that is what takes most of my time on this computer. So don't be surprised if you see samples of the things I've made my my kids school, pictures of there Homeschool. But there will be a few other odd and ends that will come up. Like the lessons I'm teaching in our AWANAS class at church. What we are doing on day today life and really anything to do with our family.

So look around as often as you want. And I hoping to get stuff up as the days/ weeks go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment