Monday, April 4, 2011

Bedtime Stories

There are a few things about me that those that know me well know very well. 
  1. The first is that I LOVE the British TV show Doctor Who.  I like both the older series, but love the new series.
  2. I hate peanut butter.  Yes, yes, it is true I hate the stuff and haven't eaten a peanut butter sandwich since I was 3 years old.  My mother can verify this.  I can't stand the taste or smell or anything to do with it.
But going back to the first, do to my love of the show Doctor Who I've passed this love of the show down to my daughter, Wonder Girl.  She's more of a fan then myself at times.  So much that she forces her brothers to play "Doctor Who". And her goal is to be one of the "companions" of the Doctor when she grows up.


Anyway, one of the actors that have played the Doctor through out the years is David Tennant. He played the 10th Doctor and Wonder Girl's favorite so far.  Well one day while searching on Youtube for a Doctor Who Clip I came across some great videos with David Tennant telling a story.  I compare it to like the British version of Reading Rainbow.


So here are some of the videos for you.  They are cute and my kids love them.  They watch them at least once a month.  They love the pictures, the story as a whole and how the actor does the voice of each character.










(This one is my kids favorite)



Also for those that don't know anything about Doctor Who.  He's an alien that time travels.  There is so much more, but that about it in a nutshell and really you can't beat that. Of course it would be better to just check out the website, here if you wanted to know more about the Doctor Who.  But if you don't go to the website here is a great small video that makes us laugh every time we watch it.  It was done for a Christmas charity.


No comments:

Post a Comment