Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Playing Alone

Wonder Girl's Tent/House
One of my favorite things to see in our house is when all my kids are playing quietly by themselves.  There is no screaming, yelling, crying and someone saying,"MOM!! ______ touched or hit me!!!".  It is during those times that i get a chance to make dinner, post on this blog, even work on making a few thing for school for the following week, or clean my house.

Wonder Girl Playing in her tent/house
Today I caught Wonder Girl doing something that she loves to do and something that I'm always having to clean up.  She had made up her own tent/house with all the blankets she had on her bed.  Inside she was working on her own computer.  She is dressed in her ballet dress and I was informed later that she going to go dance later for me.

Hondo Playing House
I even manged to catch Hondo playing nicely with Wonder Girl's doll house.  He was intent on rearranging all the furniture in the house and making sure all the dolls had taken a bath.



Dare-Devil Boy was working hard on his school.  Recently he's been doing school independently.  He'll still come to me for an help, but mostly he's doing it without me.  

What do your kids do by themselves?  

No comments:

Post a Comment