Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Doctor Who's Birthday

If you have been following you know that I love DOCTOR WHO and so do my kids.  Well over the summer the kids had a Doctor Who theme Birthday Party.  This year we combined our two oldest birthdays.  It was just simply due to the fact we just weren't able to have a party for Wonder Girl when it was her birthday earlier this year.  SO we decided to double up when it got closer to Dare-Devil Boy's birthday.

Well when the kids choose Doctor Who as the theme to say the least I was excited.  I spent weeks before looking for ideas and things that had to do with Doctor Who.  In my searching I found a website that had a Doctor Who themed paper craft.  My kids were excited about it and loved them.  So I spent about 2 weeks printing out and making our own Dalek army, Adipose, K-9 and Tardis.  I filled them with candy to give away to the kids that came to the party.

Here is a picture of my Dalek army.


 Later I would find Wonder Girl playing with the Daleks and the Adipose.  


Here she set them up in a Cha-Cha line.


She managed to even make them work.


A friend of ours would make the Tardis cake and Daleks below.


I also managed to find some coloring sheets also for the kids to color.  All in all it was a great party. (Even though it rained us out from playing outside.)  My kids have requested for me to make more Doctor Who cube paper crafts of different characters to play with.  


This all took a while to get posted because I missed placed my SD converter for my microSD card.  So all my pictures have been sitting on my phone.


If you would like to make your own here you can check it our here:

No comments:

Post a Comment