Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Something About My Husband...

I don't get to talk to much about my wonderful husband.  But he's really an important part of all of our lives.  

Because of his hard work I can stay home to homeschool our kids.  He's the one that teaches our boy's what it means to be a Godly Man and shows our daughter what one looks like.  He's the one that keeps the cars running and fixes all the things in the house.  He kills all the spiders (or takes them outside) that make there way into the house. He's the reason that my kids love spiders, bugs, and anything outdoors.  And he'll be the one when they are all old enough will teach them survival skills.

My husband is an outdoors kind of guy.  He loves nothing more then to be in the woods camping or climbing a cliff like Spider-man.  Or even simply being outside on a nice summer's night catching fireflies with the kids.  That's my husband and I love him.

1 comment:

  1. We watched that video on the Erie Canal song too! The girls were singing it for days. It's catchy. ;)

    ReplyDelete